The Anjolique Experience
All about YOU--The Bride
Anjolique only carries merchandise for the Bride. We are focused only on YOU--the Bride.
Your dress, your accessories, your look.
We are the largest Bridal Only store on the East Coast, dedicating 9,000 square feet to bridal attire.
- Wedding Gowns
- Hair accessories
- Bridal Alterations
"We are proud to be exclusive without excluding!"
From informal destination gowns starting at $850 to ultra couture international bridal designs retailing for over $8000, Anjolique carries the East Coast's broadest selection of wedding gowns. Each bride is unique, with individual tastes and requirements. By focusing on brides (we do not offer bridesmaids, prom, tuxes) we offer an unrivaled most selection of wedding dresses by both domestic and international designers.
The Anjolique In-Store Difference
-One to One service with trained bridal stylists
-Your own dressing area and Palace Mirror
-Thousands of gowns, veils, hair accessories to choose from
-Customizations are our specialty. Every gown in the store can be customized.
After you say Yes!
Peace of mind purchase philosophy
At Anjolique, we know what a bride wants: communication, trust, dependability, and integrity. To ensure that we meet our clients' expectations, we have:
- Dedicated office personnel to follow up with any administrative questions (dress arrival, appointments, payment information). Most stores rely on salespeople to provide information. At Anjolique, we have dedicated support personnel for you.
- 24/7 text availability. We are always just a text away! Really!
- Communication-- Once you are an Anjolique Bride, you will have your own personal Client Portal where you can access all of your information -- from your original order to your payment history to the ETA for your merchandise (Yes! We let you know within days of your order when we expect your merchandise to come in!) and even the arrival of your merchandise .
I have my dress--What Now?
Anjolique is one of the only bridal retailers in the Southeast to offer a full service alterations department in our store.
- Our skilled seamstresses only work on wedding gowns. They are highly skilled professionals.
- Your dress never leaves the premises.
- Anjolique's alteration equipment is new, state of the art machines, the same equipment used by our top designers. We do not use hone style equipment on our Alterations department.
- Anjolique seamstresses are expert at delicate hand sewing, beading, and couture type alterations. We work at a superior level not found elsewhere.
- We are able to customize your gown for you.